THIRD TIME LUCKY!!!

07 February, 2006


The ONLY thing that looks gud on me is YOU!!! gosh wat a weekend machan! it was outta the world... it was like a dreaam..... i was standin right in front of the stage! and HE was a few feet from me... my heart was thumping like neve b4! his voice, keith's guitar and mickey's drums... BOY OH BOY! massive attack!
as i recollect everything seems to happen in slow motion. he walks down from the stage, comes closer and closer... my head is going blank annd only thought runnin beserk is get a piece of him and in ur heart for a life time and i did... he held my hand for split second and
BABY UR ALL THAT I WANT
WEN I M HERE LYING IN UR ARMS
BABY CANT U SEE WE'RE IN HEAVEN
so i did get lucky the third time and man was it a moment to cherish!!!
LOVE U BRYAN

2 Scribbles:

Anonymous said...

hey..nice to see you had fun. actually i think next morning thanks to the media..everyone in the city knew;)

aah..his concerts can be fun. can never forget..being 18 and listening to him sing 18 till i die..sigh

vidi said...

i am not that crazy bout brayan adams... i was busy losing in IIMB that evening!!!
nice to know that you had fun.. well deserved i must say.

Raise your Shoulders and Fall back on your Knees, Piss through a Dime For the Whole World Sees