One-O-One

29 September, 2009

I am changing... Very slowly. I can feel it now more than ever. The things I used to do, now give me no joy and the things I said are kept under a tight leash. For one, I used to shower upon my loved ones the phrase "I love you." Either with family or the person I am in love with (Note: in Love at the moment) or friends whom I dearly love and adore. But now those words stuggle to leave my mouth. Its like I dont feel it, I dont say it and the funniest part is that I havent felt like telling it to anyone in ages. Am I full of myself right now? May be? Do I want to be this way? May be not! I dont like this cat on the wall phase that I am in. Infuriating!!!

(P.s. I also think I am beginning to like mush! but that does not account for corny teenage one liners.. thats just unpardonable. I should have named this bloody introspection one O one)

Just a small one that I thought I should write:

What is love that hath no kisses,
caresses of the finger tips
what is love that hath no rhymes,
mimicry of a poet's times
what is love that hath no distance,
a blatant debalcle of desparation
what is love that hath no question,
its answer contained within.

3 Scribbles:

crumbs said...

naaah, I think you are just missing my presence in your day-to-day life ;)

sravan said...

it's just that you haven't got a hike in your work for a long time. atleast i think it is.

Pavitra said...

Maybe you just need emotional space...before you go back to your old affectionate self. Everyone needs that time in a cocoon when they don't have to forget be nice but they don't have to say they love someone either. It'll be beter soon.

Raise your Shoulders and Fall back on your Knees, Piss through a Dime For the Whole World Sees