£%@&*%

24 April, 2009

Since the day one of my friends made me face the truth -- about plagiarism online -- I have stopped posting my poems on my blog.  This basically has led to me becoming very lazy to take a pen and paper to compose a poem. Others are scraps -- whatever I have written are on bits of papers, or hidden in folders on my personal comp or office desktop -- which basically would take nearly a life time to collate! 

So bottom line is I havent written jackshit and I don like it!!!

poetry... starts with rhymes :)


1 Scribbles:

Amulya Nagaraj said...

what you need is the creative commons license :-)
google it. Not that i am all for poems and all... Never really understood any apart from Frost... but why not :)

Raise your Shoulders and Fall back on your Knees, Piss through a Dime For the Whole World Sees