Bday

18 May, 2009

I have been, for 23 years, excited about my birthday. Every year. Without fail. I have never thought about getting old as a bad thing. At each stage in your life, you get to do something you have always wanted to do. Obviously you cannot wish for something which has already passed you by. And if any point you have then you havent lived your life completely. Sad but accept it and give the coming years a real good chance.

This year, I am working on my birthday! I have never done that in my life!!! What a waste! I know it but I cannot think of having gifts, meeting friends who are there and not there. At this juncture, I really wish that I had a huge family. Well, I cannot get over being the only child in my home, aint giving that up easily, but I would have wanted a larger than life lunch or dinner with my huge loud, gregarious family this year.

Anyway... I really wish for a quiet, forgettable birthday (May be, after one like this I will be sure that I never waste away another birthday in vain!!! :D)

2 Scribbles:

crumbs said...

yappy budday ;)

remember the big bang and the global warming? there is always a silver lining...:P

Pavitra said...

HUGS!!!

You've lived one hulluva life woman...infact you're off to Egypt right now...if that isn't big bang what is?? :-)

Raise your Shoulders and Fall back on your Knees, Piss through a Dime For the Whole World Sees