Forceful

08 June, 2007

I have just been reading blogs at random and wherever I turned to I found that probably the same existential questions were being repeated. About Crime, Corruption, Rape, Alcohol, Rabies, Sex, Love, Life, Death. Heck! I read my own blog and I find the same topics all over the place.

We all have a set definition of what is right and wrong
Each of us have an opinion
and Dialogue gets us excited. No one can deny that there is a pleasure derived from being opposed and an argument arising from it. Intellectual??? We are as intellectual as we much as we can talk, argue and defend our statements.
------------------------------------------------------

I had a disturbing dream! It recurs all the time. I always have a package or something with me and people are chasing me or I am running away from some person or people! I invariably have winding stairs and I never climb up, I run down and the running is like floating down. No grip of gravity but expert at floating down!


The pursuer or attacker who is chasing you in your dream may also represent a part of you. Your own feelings of anger, jealousy, fear, and possibly love, can assume the appearance of threatening figure. You may be projecting these feelings onto the unknown chaser. Next time you have a chase dream, turn around and confront your pursuer. Ask them why they are chasing you.


If you are flying with ease and enjoying the scene and landscape below, then it suggests that you are on top of a situation. You have risen above something. It may also mean that you have gained a different perspective on things. Flying dreams and the ability to control your flight is representative of your own personal sense of power.

Two completely different meaning of one single dream. I know I am nuts but this is the heights! No not yet reached there I guess. Tis just the beginning! I am out of control and under control at the same time. Interpretation of an interpretation differs.
-----------------------------------------------------

I cant read long posts even when they are absolutely brilliant. I am not sure whether I will have the patience to write one (unless i cut copy paste, like I did in the above section) I confess I dint bother to read the interpretations completely. I got an understanding of it and wrote it.
----------------------------------------------------

My mood swings are so erratic nowadays and come what may I blame everything on the damn weather and the London water. Hair Loss= London Hard water, Flu= weather, Depression= weather, continuous thirst even after drinking gallons of water= London Water.
---------------------------------------------------------

I fall in love easily. Actually start believing that I am in love very easily. Then I am in that groove that its hard to get out of it! True love??? baaah.. sheep's skin! I have gotten hooked to writing poems. I have no clue whether they are any good but I like the fact that I dont need to stick to grammar or use full stop, commas. The number of lines can be anything and not necessarily rhyme.
I love challenging myself to write something in such few words and yet only few can understand the hidden meaning!
---------------------------------------------------------

I am forcing myself to write. Intellectually stunted I guess.

4 Scribbles:

vidi said...

i hate dream interpretations,, they just confirm everything you are feeling in writing! and i think your poems rock!! :D

Sh'shank said...

Isecond what vidi says about ur poems they do rock quite a lot of things... ;-)
And you fall in love easily with what??

Me Thinks.. said...

You should just go on writing non stop, i dont know where you get your words from, but they are so superb! that i dont feel like writing anything after reading them!
yeah dream interpretations make you feel weird, I dont think we can interpret dreams cos all of them are so different at differnt times!

Pavitra said...

pRicky asked the question tsu...make something of it!!
Whoa ur thinking @ 900000000000/nano sec!! Good thinkin too! ;)Mood swings are just art of being human (plz note i didnt specify gender)....your ALLOWED.

Raise your Shoulders and Fall back on your Knees, Piss through a Dime For the Whole World Sees