Random

28 September, 2008

On Chesil Beach: by Ian McEwan

I did not see this book coming. I did not think a book like this would be ever brought out of fantasies or more so nightmares.

Honest and brutally truthful.

For many marriage might be the happiest moment of their lives but what next?

What do you do on the first night that you are left alone? Do you say something? do you talk incessantly or wonder whether it is a definite mood killer? Or do you just run away?

Beautiful yet saddening!

I loved it! a def 2 hour read! :) Ciao

1 Scribbles:

Pavitra said...

Great...putting that on my list. Read Life of Pi. Right now I can't think of anything more terrible than eating Tiger poo in desperation! ;-)

Raise your Shoulders and Fall back on your Knees, Piss through a Dime For the Whole World Sees