me and the hob

18 January, 2007

Finally its out of the way!!!

I get obssessed with something. I need it. I am not satisfied with whatever I might be having at that point of time. I guess its a good quality... Extremes are not .. but when the obssession finally feeds you then why not??? ;-)

I made Vendakay Sambhar yesterday!!! It was tangy and slightly watery. Dint think I would make it perfect the first time. I dint. But I am happy... Once more and I think I should be fyne with the measurement!!!

Why I dont get obssessed with other things I wouldnt know!!! hhhuuummmm..... Probably I should!!!

Ciao

4 Scribbles:

Anonymous said...

and damn tasty it was too!!!
slurp!!!

Anonymous said...

and damn tasty it was too!!!
slurp!!!

Anonymous said...

sniff sniff I missed it!! Heard rave reviews though!! So, ummm honey when you cooking for me?? ;)

Anonymous said...

u re afterall a strong independant woman who takes her own decisions and sticks to them right :D

Raise your Shoulders and Fall back on your Knees, Piss through a Dime For the Whole World Sees