16 January, 2007

I dont understand why I feel so strongly about this stupid Pongal.

My dad called and wished me and he paati had made my favorite dish!!! and now I am more upset... sheesh I never gave two hoots about Pongal of all festivals in Chennai other than the fact that it gave me an extra day off from college!
(which in Christ, I hated. You could find me in shine or edge on a holiday with the same set of frnds from college!!! )

Stupid relatives and hundred problems and I dont freaking care... still it comes to bite my bum!! aaaarrrggghhh!!! I wanted payasam and I dont even like it that much, actually at all. . .
I got nightmares of them! thanks to suri... (not ure fault de!!!)

I shouldnt let this piss me off. . . I dont understand these things pissing me off??? weirdo!!!

I want karumbhu... and nice Rajini movie... grrr... I cant take it when something I want doesnt happen... I need to control... keep things under control more like it! Great expectations in Moderation... humbug moderation... grrr...

I dont understand why I feel so strongly about this stupid Pongal. Stufid Pongal...

5 Scribbles:

Anonymous said...

ummm... cheer up grumpy Norris...
Pongal in London... who would have thought???
Have fun

Anonymous said...

hey tanus..my first comment in ur blog..for ur info.. this time there was no movie frm rajni n u can expect one rite at the time of ur return.. (doesn mean he's makin tat for u..no nenaps)so u can feel a lil better..but vijay movie gt releasd..n heard its nice too ;-) winks..

Anonymous said...

I COMPLETELY agree. I woke up expecting to hear suprabhatam and seeing a kolam outside and eating...mmmmm!!! unfair, UNFAIR! Suddenly am thinking pavadas luk nice...!

Anonymous said...

:D
i cant see a bit of the gal who left India a few months ago in that post.
:)
this time there was no off frm coll for pongal...no edge either.
jus some lousy ol'd work :(
things are not all that bad see...theoti made payasam...the bong versiopn of it that is

Anonymous said...

hehe..i shall not gloat. shall not say anything.

Raise your Shoulders and Fall back on your Knees, Piss through a Dime For the Whole World Sees