All for one and One for all

13 February, 2007

girl 1: Should I tell him? Shouldnt I tell him?

girl 2: I cant be with him now... It confuses me too much!!!

girl 3: How can you be so mushy? I mean valentine's card with chocolates? Get creative guys!

girl 4: Have patience! Love is on the way... I am standing with arms wide open!

girl 5: Why doesnt he get the hint that I really like him? Uff!!! What guys want? Whack on the head and spell out that I like you man!!! Romance and Drain in one sentence.

girl 6: Teddy bears are cute but I wish he was here to hug him.

boy: I cant personally be there now. Can u buy a rose for her?

awwwww.......!!! :-*

7 Scribbles:

Anonymous said...

should i tell him.. should i not.. sly child!! ;)

crumbs said...

eeerrrmmm....guys need a whack on the head all the time, think they welcome it even :D
happy valentine's!
bring on the sunflowers!(don't like roses!!;))

Sh'shank said...

they real girls and guy?
i wonder!!!
----
13th feb:
like u said u wrote a nice one...
mush and stuff also...
but what stood out i think was dissolves into wisps of clouds...

Anu said...

@Vidikutti: sly??? if only i knew the meanin of it and how to use !!!
@moontalk: stop asking for gifts man!!! hold hands har har har...
@pricky: guys and gals are real jus like the feelin behind it!!!

Susha Solomon said...

all i can say is thanks nunu....dont think anyone wud be affected by that scrap more than me :) muaaaaaaaaaaah...

Pavitra said...

awwww....the boy too good to be true...wait a second but he is true...hmmm... hope!
About the rest of the posts...no comments! :)
Have a beautiful Valentine's day!

Me Thinks.. said...

who is the boy? even I want ya, so mean life is...;(

Raise your Shoulders and Fall back on your Knees, Piss through a Dime For the Whole World Sees