Head crack....

04 February, 2007

Its scary to live through something you fear.

You feared that you might end up being exactly what you did not want to. To become a person you feared you should not.

Being in a situation where you cannot come out of. There is no such situation but if it involves two or more people it is always difficult. No one can win a war alone. Unless its with yourself.

I wont be in a situation like this. But environment around you, puts you in it. I dunno how to come out of it. Time ofcourse is a huge factor but then I never wanted to feel this way and thats exactly how I feel.
This time I can get out of it. Marriage? I mean I believe in the Forever...! Forever atleast for the nearest future! Divorce is not my favorite option. Hardwork is. When do I say I give up? I am not sure... Can I? Give up anything? Anybody? Myself ? Wanting to not fight? For something I am doubtul about?

I cant answer these questions! probably I can and hate what my answers are goin to be!
What if u get peace by letting go of a person? Would you take it?

If you dont get answers You are probably asking the wrong questions! Any right questions?

10 Scribbles:

Prude said...

You know the answer...if it gets you peace...Yes. Because you know urself, you know u will never do any such thing without thinking it thru every moralistic loophole...even then u'd do it the right way to cause the least amount of pain possible.
Amen.
:)

Me Thinks.. said...

what are the right answers? what are the right questions? who decides? its very subjective...what you think is right is right for you, the answer lies within you, whether you like it or not...
letting go of ppl is not easy, never ever easy...nor advisable..

Goli said...

I think you are asking far too many question more than are there are in exams..... I know sometimes life can be very difficult...letting go is the most difficult thing to learn...but i do think sometimes we waste too much of time analyzing ourselves. take a chill pill and freak out..

D said...

You're are right..."Relations can never break on a good note". I don't know the answer...I'll not say follow your heart, perhaps just float...stop doing things...may be it works. I wish it does, if not then ask some more questions....after all Ek Sawal ka Sawal hai...

Golden Words said...

I heard this bit on tv,
If you can wake up monday morning and feel good bout your life/work/relationship then you have it made, else work on parts that are not so perfect.
And asking questions, not such a good idea.
take care.
G.W

DaNcEr said...

i hate questions... it makes me think for an answer. but that dosn mean you can ignor it he he he
i dont think we can ever be content with the answers we get,
this remind's me of the caption writing thing we had during our psycho fest, the picture had 5 keys in it, and the girl who won the contest her caption was- each key has different options/opportunities choose the correct key for life's success (i think, i think it was that)he he he. i don know if its an answer to your questions but just tot i'll mention it....!!!

Lash said...

well you are going through exactly what you ought to go through at this particular stage of life.

worry not, :)

-Poison- said...

i guess we are never satisfied with what we are. thats why we are afraid of what we are. again, thats what drives us on to do anything to change.

the_ego_has_landed said...

Well.. first time here.. and reading this post... got me thoroughly confused too lol! :) hope ur better now, and maybe sometimes just do what you have to.

Don't think so much, life is simple, if you want it to be :D

Canary said...

Wow! I came back to your blog after a-g-e-s and found it as mystifying as ever! :P

Raise your Shoulders and Fall back on your Knees, Piss through a Dime For the Whole World Sees